1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Perhaps I’ll remain single for the rest of my life… well, love does heal all wounds, but love can be fragile too.
2. What I want the most now?
I just wanna know who is the real me.
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Whoever staying above the sky
4. Do you think u have enough confident?
Depending on the situation faced
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I do not wish to comment on this question… There is no “if” in the world we live in
6.Do you usually hate your friends for doing something wrong or would you let it go?
Let it be…. Let it be… (Let it be by Beatles)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My mom, my soul & my beliefs…
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Eternity? Even after my death?
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I thought I have stated that I may remain single? What is there to confess?
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Fun, caring and truthful
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
Single!!! Single!!! I wish her to hate me always... happy with the answer?
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
A lot to mention…
13. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
Yes... (P.S: sometimes I do wonder am I being cherished too)
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather accepting the truth?
Personally, I feel this question somewhat strange. Accepting the truth? What is the truth about?
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My mom and my soul
16. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?
<
17. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
Comfort zone
18. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
A friend worth to be
19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I do not wish to comment on this question… There is no “if” in the world we live in.
20. What makes you different?
A guy who wish to die naturally at the age of 50.