Apr 24, 2008

妈咪咪咪咪咪

Happy Mother's Day

Thank 妈咪 for keeping me warm, sound and safe before I was born...

Thank 妈咪 for holding my life in her belly before I first cried out to earth...

Thank 妈咪 for bearing the pain, shedding the tears, losing the blood just to give me life ...



Thank the 1 up there who planned this wonderful lady to give birth to me...

Thank the 1 up there who blessed my fate for arranging this lady to be part of my life...

Thank the 1 up there who watching over us for all this while...



Thank 妈咪 once again for the care and concern, else I would not be here...

Thank 妈咪 once again for the understanding when we both have different views...

Thank 妈咪 once again for raising me up by tolerating all the "nonsense" overcoming all the ups and downs...



My mama, my mommy, you will always be...





PS: As exam is around the corner, so momo will be away for quite some time again. Sorry all!