Sep 3, 2008

祝我生日快乐

It was believed that evil spirits were particularly attracted to birthday boys and girls. To protect them, friends and family would gather around the birthday person and bring them good wishes. It was thought that giving gifts brought good cheer to further help ward off evil spirits.

If I never receive any gifts from you, it may shows that you does not even bothers or cares… LOL Just kidding!!! I seriously thank all of you who sent me the good wishes in the form of SMS, presents, cards verbally, emails etc.


I received some very interesting gifts from my colleagues at my part-time job. Although they are not in very presentable form (err… not sure what word to use =X), but they managed to do me something at the very last 10 minutes of work. I also have with me some very heart warming gifts. Thanks a lot again… All of you must have gone through many difficulties or killed many brain cells in getting the gifts.

Not forgetting those SMS, don’t remind me of that SINGLE status leh… LOL~

PS: I still like the feeling of receiving gifts… Hee~