Finally, I didn’t get to continue my dreams about Toilet again. I’m so glad now! For the past two weeks, I have been dreaming about HUGE toilets with lots of cubicles… (I shall elaborate it in my next post).
I had a dream yesterday night. It was about Figures and it just appeared out of nowhere. I’m so tempted to buy 4D now. I assume those “people” are giving me the 4D numbers after haunting me. LOL!
BTW, I’ve just notice how our life is outrageously restricted and controlled by numbers. The name given to us by our parents is not enough to identify ourselves. We have to admit to the fact that Identity Number is slowly replacing our own identity. Not only this, most things around us all relate to numbers. Binary numbers (1 and 0) are used in the programming of modern technologies. While decimal numbers are used in most of our conversation. For example:
- “How old is your child?”
- “How many children do you have?”
- “How much do you earn per month?”
- “Which level are you at now?”
- “How many months to…?”
- “What time is he/she coming?”
- “DarDar, 5201314”
- Blaa blaa blaa.
In general, we are so obsessed with numbers. Numbers are the things that we can’t live without!