Besides spending my last few days of 2011 and first day of 2012 with the usual clique, be it for a simple get away or bday celebration and stuffs.... I'm spending most of my time falling sick. Damn it! I'm sick from 2011 to 2012. Can you believe it? I didnt even have the energy to think about new year resolution. Argh~ forget it. I dont even remember what was my last new year resolution about.
Looking back at the previous year, I have really fallen sick very often. It is as good as i'm falling sick every single month. As if like sick = to my menstrual cycle. dots dots dots don't know what to say. Perhaps I really do not have enough physical activities to release all those toxins out from my body. So, getting ill may be the only way for my body to remove all those impurities at one shot. but this sick part is really sickening, because they usually dont just happened for one day! It took about 5 days to recover. It gonna be lunar new year in less than one month away. I'm doom! I'm I going to expect the same "menstrual" process to happen again? or even a bigger one.
Seriously i need to start exercise liao. Anyway, thanks to this recent illness that have followed me from 2011 to 2012. I managed to cut down my weight by 4 kg!!!! Amazing~~ And my used to be damn tight pants are much more comfortable for me to put on again.
If I have hurt you in the previous year in one way or another, I apologise to you.
If I seems to be very cocky and arrogant to you, I apologise too, but I can do nothing much because I'm born to look like that.
If I sometimes seems to be unclosed to you, I apologise too, because I'm unaware if you would like to talk to me in the first place.
... ... ... ...
Anyway, Happy 2012 to everyone of you! But sorry, if you are a jerk, I will do nothing much.