HOW?!! HOW?!!
TELL ME HOW TO CONTROL MY TEMPER!!!
I seriously got problem on how to handle my temper nowadays. Everything that I do or I come across just seems to be irritating.
- When I'm unable to eat at my own ideal location, i will be pissed.
- When I'm queuing for food, and going to be serve next, i will still feel what is the god damn person doing?! Why so slow?!!!
- When there's air-condition, i feel like burning the god damn air-con unit for freezing me.
- When the weahter is too hot, i feel that the sun is trying to kill me
- When people gets to noisy, i feel that they ought to be shoot
- When people walk near me and ask me something, i feel annoying or when are they so kaypo
- When people tasked me to do something, i feel like they are pushing things to me like taichi
- When I'm free and nothing to do, i feel like the whole world has forgotten me
- etc etc
Nothing seems to go right in my eyes, even my mom also finds me why i speak in such a pek cek way recently. It seems like i'm suffering from the Geng-Nian-Qi. If i dun speak in a pek cek way, i feel extremely terrible inside.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!! Argh!