Mar 27, 2012

KARMA Week (Please No More)



For the whole of last week, I seems to be on the verge of death/dangerous zone.

1) Poisonous creepy crawly such as centipede and spiders appeared in front of me. And it seems to "Kaboom" and appeared in front of me, out of nowhere.

2) Followed by the news that the fellow sitting beside my cubicle was diagnosed with TB. And because his seats is just beside me, I'm "officially" the one that is at risk, even though we dun communicate much.

3) I was sort of late for my Thursday Korean class. What make it worst was the faulty lift, which nearly could have killed us all. I was one of those jerk, who know that the lift is already quite squeezy, and yet still try my 101% to get into that lift. When the lift approaches level 6, it suddenly jerk vigorously and dropped one level. Almost all of us yell/scream/shout... those who didnt could have been too shocked to react. After which, the lift didnt level up, it goes back to level one again. For safety precaution, some of the passengers decided not to take the lift, but some of us (including me) decided to give it a try again. (Alraight i know i should not have play with my life)... Once again, when the lift approached level 6, IT FUCKING JERK VIGOROUSLY AGAIN! but fortunately,it still manage to level up to my destination. Phew~

4) Things arent that good for my work as well. After one month of deployment, I den noticed i actually "implant" a bomb somewhere. And without a valid reason, I cant just remove the bomb at my own will. Seriously, I hope i cant overcome this incident. *cross finger*

Whoever spiritual thing that is overseeing this karma thing. I sincerely sorry for all those Niam-ing and activation of my extreme auntie power. Though my "power" seems to have improved alot, but in return, the KARMA also seems to be bigger and more jialat.

I will TRY my best to control my temper.