Oct 10, 2007

Egg mayo!!! wait for me...

A few days ago, I've manage to chat with Aloy through MSN... We exchange ideas on the further studies issues... and not forgetting our memorable poly days...

I really miss my poly days a lot... I miss my friends, my team mates, my "family", my food and a lot more... although during those days I do get stressed up by the project datelines, get fumed up by some weird people, get upset by some of the wrong moves I've made, but somehow those are the days that have let me open up more...

Aloy says there is a Grinning Gecko outlet in NUS, unfortunately he did not get the chance to eat it... Initially when he started talking about it, I get it messed up with Spash n Deco... I shall now introduce what these shops sells...

Grinning Gecko offer much like a western food and a variety of food, but most of the time I will order Veggie wrap since that is one of my few suitable selections...

On the other hand, Spash n Decco (next to mac) sells mostly bakery stuff. What i like best from them is the egg mayo sandwich toast that they offer. The bread is toasted and in it there will be a thick layer of egg n mayo with fresh lettuce. Unlike some other shops that i have patronize, they are so stingy with the ingredient. What the point of selling this product when you only give the customer a small amount of egg mayo (which is the attraction). at spash n deco, with only $2.30 u can have such such a SHIOK feeling... ahhhhhh~ i miss them...

Well besides the food, I miss the library too. Haha, unbelievable! Most of the time, our group will went here for discussion, doing tutorials and dis-stress. And that was also the time when we have silly thinkings...

How I wish doreamon can be with me. In this way I can enter the Ren Yi Men or maybe doreamon can help me think of solutions to solve my problems too...