School have been started for around 3 weeks, but I did not really have any good experience at all. Sometimes I'm really lost when following what the lecturers are explaining... and since i'm those easily distracted person, i'm really affected by those sudden opening of doors by some trying to get to the restroom... the other problem in school is.... argGhhhHHh~ getting to know people... I just don't understand why is it so difficult for me to know people... Most of the time i actually wanna get to know some of them, but it just so difficult to let those words flow out from my mouth... Just like my mom says: "I'm born to be Diao Qi Lai Mai" haha...
well, think partly of the reason is because last time i have slow puberty.... well imagine a sec 2 guy with height of 170++cm still have a tone of a kid(sounds like girl) talking to you... some might find i'm funny and some will find i'm weird... and those were the days i started to be afraid of talking, as i'm afraid of what others might think of me... i think i'm still able to have the "ELMO" tone is because of slow puberty too...haha~
till now, i sometimes still have a phobia to talking to strangers... this time really hope those angels, god or buddha can give me a helping hand to cross this barrier, or else people might find me arrogant... hai~