Went to maju for RT just now...
Well, if it is about exercising and workout, I have got nothing to comment. But, it is really a waste of time for today's session...
For in-processing, it take a total of 1hour. Quite unbelievable eh? After in-pro, is all about briefing, showing around, talking about the procedures etc... That's another 1.5 hour. Basically, the whole session seems more like an excursion trip rather than Remedial Training...
The PTI (FS) break a "good" and unbelievable news... They said we have just another 4 more lessons and we will have to take IPPT le. ARGHHH???!!! so fast? Even if phase 1 ended, think I surely have to go for phase 2 le...
Anyway, met quite a number of people I know today... All from different phase of my life... classmates from sec/poly/SIM, safpu batch boy, turtle mountain batch boy and juniors... Wah!!! that mean so many people attend RT now and then... @_@"'