The first time when i heard this song aired on tv, i was like.... HUH? that is the song for the BIG HooHa event ah? Even up till now, I'm still very disgusted by that song. Seriously, it is even worst then NDP songs!!! I know we are holding some event for the youth, so the song shouldn't be too grand. But this "oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah Hey!" is a total disaster. What is wrong with the composer? and who is the one that have the final approval for this?
For goodness sake, we have got so many musicians and composers that can do a better job lah. Someone out there can you please wake up your idea!!! majority of us don't even understand what this whole song is all about? Furthermore, about the MV and all those dance moves, is seriously another disgrace. I just feel like slapping jj and those calefare in the MVs. See me oh and yeah leh? stop acting cute with that dragon ball moves and the gun pointing moves that belongs to dunno which era.
I think our Ris Low's "boomz boomz boomz" is much more better than the "oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah". LOL!!!!