Jul 26, 2010

a day of 排骨精

Once in a while, the "long service personnel", who have been helping NKP for the past 10plus years, will get together for CO prac at GP. I simply cant believe that 10+ years passed just like nobody business.

Before that prac started at noon, I was pleasure enough to have the chance to know more about "SeeSpec". Well! If I was "kehlong" enough to pass my "eyePPT" during Basic, then I should be part of that family. But no "Fate" lah, failed the "eyePPT" then became a "MultiPurpose" (quite fortunate also Kura!). Anyway, the journey to "Paiseh Trumpet" simply reminds me of my "lee-service". GOSH! why all the places that I have been posted to are simply so "money sucking". Do I owe the "garment"? Karma ah?! There was no big huha event for the parents or invited guests. The whole thing gave me an inpression of "show the slip, and you will have the privilege to walk around bua-long-long". Marshells are either too few, or are simply brainless. The few of us just walk around gossiping, comparing, talking, standing, whining.... No single soul is kind enough to tell us that there is actually something going on in the lecture theatre or whatever. we just simply....... wait there for the arrival of J-Neo and his "pals". Stand till my kidney pain! LOL!!!!! After all those missed call AGAIN and AGAIN, finally get "in touch" with J-Neo. He then became the tour guide, brought us around. Their room is REALLY spacious!!! You can even put a MJ table in between the beds? .... ... ... anyway, the food they provided are simply wierd~ kueh lapis tasted awful, mochi taste like tapioca cake, wasted plenty of tupperware. HAIYO! But, the cream puff and eclair is rather tasty. ^_^ after the whole tour, momo then shop alone in JP. Then there comes the MAINPOINT for the day(for me personally lah!). I was in the Popular bkstore for information on msia tourist attraction, and at that very moment I heard a catchy tune from the store's speaker system. Usually, when in such situation, I will turn on the Shazam application to seek for the info on a particular song. However, the stores are simply "flooded" with kid... kids.... KIDS.... and KIDS with PARENTS. They are damn noisy and DRAMATIC. They should have just grab the book and make the payment. Wah lau! Making a decision on whether to buy a book does not require them to make so much noise in the bookstore lor. Feel like slapping that whole family in that instance. In the end, i forgotten the tune because it was overwrite by the CO song pieces... rrrr! but.... gam xia youtube ah, i managed to find the song today.

anyway i was being questioned during the break (co prac).
Min:"Haiyo! 你为什么越来越瘦?很讨厌你leh!"
momo:"我哪里有瘦,每次都说我瘦,那我快变成排骨精了了"
Vic:"对咯!你到底吃什么能够那么瘦"
momo:"吃泻药啦!快点去吃!很有效!"
Zuan"wah lau!你的腰细到我很羡慕leh! 穿bikini会很好看咯!"
momo: -_-||| "then 我上面要塞什么?去拿刀把我的腰砍下来,慢慢回家欣赏咯!"

Wah lau! Since when did I started to get skinnier? I didn't go on diet lor! rrrrr...... After the prac, head to "梁家庄". Noticed my 偏财运 is getting from bad to worst. hai~ I guess Dua Pek Gong is just like our "garment", didn't even bother to read my "letters". must held a election and vote him out soon. LOL =X

went to watched the sorcerer's apprentice. think is due to the long hours of staying out, and not been able to have enough sleep... my eyes is dry and drowsy during the movie session. There was some scene that I have to closed my eyes and "listen" to the movie. Kura! wat a rare case. Anyway, CG and action is good, quite funny. storyline is just so-so. I dun even know what this movie is trying to convey. the power of merlin? the thousand year of long search? Last but not least, finally get to taste that 24 indian eatery store opposite my house. two words to describe. Spicy and Slow!