The weather is so good for sun tanning yesterday. Damn wasted! Dua Bui Ang even msg me that we should have organised an outing at the beach or whatever. Err! Since some will be out, and some not having the ability to step out, some simply busy with dunno who or what, so i also dun feel like sms-ing ppl. I dun like the feeling of sms-ing and knowing that "I have been rejected" or even worst... "people don't even feel that I'm important enough to receive a reply". I simply hate this kind of feeling, it will somehow create the emo-ness in me, and for the rest of the day it seems like some part of me is completely dead! Kura!
Anyway, I have shifted my bed again. This is the fourth time I'm shifting the position of my bed. Kura! first it was facing the east, then the west, then the North.... and now back to facing the east. Though the previous postion of the bed lead to a more spacious room, but the fact that the wall directly behind my bed is the TOILET is simply VERY VERY VERY VERY UNLUCKY. I simply cant imagine how much of those bad aura have been on me all these while. Day by day, the aura affect me from head to toe i think. Feel like slapping the architecture. should have drawn the blueprint in such a way that toilet is at the other side of the house.
Coming up next? Feel like repainting the wall, especially the ceiling. Though not in it worst state, the ceilings are moldy, and seems like Sadako is at the initialy stage of putting a curse in a corner of the room with her psychotic power. Damn disgusting!