Sep 7, 2010

In.The.Urns Wedding Dress

The first time when a few of us were introduced to Taeyang’s “Wedding dress” by JJ, my impression is like “wow~ nice melody and deep impact MVs!”. Then, when I watched the music video again, I sort of not really into this song. Neither is it because I dislike/envy good-looking talented guy nor do I detest sad endings music videos, it is mainly due to the costume and the choreography that I have observed.

What I observed is - “aiyo! Why got Ah bu neh neh’s dance move and costume in this MV?!” Just take a look on the MVs, at "1min 50sec to 2min 15sec" and at "3min 10sec till 3min 18sec. Hmmm… I’m not sure whether do you see what I have seen. This is just my personal opinion, and you do not need to agree with me eh!

Anyway, sort of engage with this song eversince my visit to Kwang’s hostel. He bought a new speaker, and decided to place it in his hostel. After the “installation” process, he decided to test it with the song - wedding dress. And…...

“Wah! Very clear leh! Can even hear the sound of Cello/Bass! I didn’t notice this song got cello/bass!" I exclaimed.

Right now, I'm blasting my earphone and this song is repeating again and again on my mp3 player. Think my ear going to "pik chiak" soon! ahahaha! Anyway, I still dislike that particular scene on that Ahbunene wedding dress.... Rrrr!

BTW, i have someone in mind that is able to dance this "wedding dress" rather well. He is born with it! R u ready Peng? ahahahaha!