Hmmm... Spent first half of the day familiarise with some development software; and later part of the day.... meeting! The meeting is arranged because a senior is leaving us soon, therefore he needs to hand over his job to "us" and also transfer his responsibility to another senior team member. And... most likely i will be in that project too. (actually i dunno which project i will be involve in. HA! becoz the project manager is handling 3 projects, and he is my reporting officer, so i should be involve in two of the project also.... this is what i call - share resources).
Anyway, this meeting is about the development of some application, using some programming language and software that I have learned before. finally i see some light and glimpse of hope!!! This is because I have been learning alien things for the past few days, and i don't even know what the whole user guide is talking about!!! It doesn't even relate well to what we are using, and it does not address to some of my questions. I'm just so blur and sibey chi cham~ i gonna kill that whoever guy who have suggested the use of this technology!
Anyway, some parts of the song, which have been repeating continuously on my mp3 player, somehow relates to how my recent life....
"... Ma boo~ Ma boo~ nan tto shi duroga (I'm withering away)
Haru~ Haru~ (Day after day) Botil su oppso (I can't endure it) Breakdown! ... "
anyway, tomorrow gonna have another meeting again. ::>_<:: Ma Boo!!!! aiya, forget it, at least i dun need to present anything, just listen niah~ so is still alright. HAHA! (force myself to look on the brighter side of life)