Jan 31, 2011

wow wow wet

Though having a cooling weather is not bad after all, but raining non stop like our recent weather is terrible! It is so cold and wet that I nearly got killed by umbrellas a few times. It is so fortunate of me to be alive typing this blog entry.

Anyway, besides the rain that is pretty terrible, I'm also disgusted by the fact that spme retail shops are selling over price item! 19.90 to 20+++ for some plain looking caps, 80 over dollars for a shirt, what is this? They are way pricey than taka "diamond" jewelries lol. Ok I'm exaggerating. Oh! And I'm also very annoyed by the crowds, de issue of products gone out of stock within "hours", and copy lai copy qu! Yucks!

This noon, I was "forced" to get out of bed. This is such a gd weather to charge battery lor! Aiya, no choice, need to go pray to ancestors. Becoz there are no any other available and free slots to go and ask for "bo bee" from them liao. On the way, I gotta to see a guy which look like two of my friends, and a person whom I know. This guy de eyes and eye brow look like "karu", the mouth and nose look like "romie" and the height n body size look like "kheng". Hahaha!!!! Is like jigsaw puzzle. I pay attention to this person becoz his expression damn funny! It happend in the train. He was looking at the outside view, with mouth abit opened den eyes just starred blank at the window. Is totally stone!

By the way, bedok de market have some deco being put up for cny. Their decos is very eerie. I'm speaking the truth. Imagine urself taking ur meal in the market, but when you tilt ur head to see what was on top. U see big head doll doll sitting on top looking down at u!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6