30th lunar new year eve
woke up with flu symptoms, feeling so sian, still have to attend that half day of work. Mainly is just to nua all the way till 1pm x_x ppl who went back to work that day really have no mood. All waiting for time to pass like that. Ha!!!! Anyway, after work, head back home to do my spring cleaning. Very last minute this year. My nose is damn terrible throughout the day........ after that is reunion day at relative house, pray to ancestors, chut chat, watch tv. Topic of that night - shld it be "ru yi ji xiang" or "ji xiang ru yi". Personally, I choose the latter..... lucky we get onto the last train, reach home ard 2plus. Den dily daly here and there, finally get to sleep at 4am in the morning.
Chu yi
Woke up 4hours later to get ready for home visiting. Wah lau, lack of sleep really make my pimples about to pop out, not forgetting the puffy eyes and yan dai. No choice, have to apply all the masks and den bb cream. Hahaha! Cannot look so tired on the first day, or else god of fortune will skip me. Ha! As usual, our visits is about the same, but there are some amendments this year. And.... mostly all of us quite "swee" and "hiao" this year. Some of my female cousins put on make up (which they dun do it previusly), wear damn high de heals etc. But! Our dear ah mah, dam chin chai this year, before all of us set off to next location, I still asked "ah mah! This is ur new year clothes ah?" Anyway, think she also sian abt new year liao. Hmmmm I predict there maybe no bai nian five years later. Is that good or bad? Depend hw u wanna view it eh. There are some funny incidence along the way. My mom gong gong, my ah ma thought my piercing is really magnet, the friendly argument between uncle and ah mah, the truth about only four people are AB blood, me eating paper slip, the comments on "lucky ah boy never eat potato"... ... anyway, night time went to neo's residence. Testing my luck for the new year. Aiyo! Really not good, is something like what the tv cny programme stated... very sway for ox this year. Though I'm not the one that loose that much, but I think whatever I do this yr, I must handle them cautiously liao. Amyway, I drank too much of sweet drinks. A total of 3 coke, 2 sweet packet drinks, 1 damn sweet tea-o which taste like sugar water, 1 mcflurry. Oh!!! And it was movie screening during the night time with usual clique. Black swan... hmmm... not good but not bad. It is another movie with plenty of thinking and scary factor - just like inception. But I'm damn -_-"' for this movie, left me speechless except making fun of ppl niah. For the first one hour plus I still can't figure out is it a paranormal movie or those artistic movie. There are quite a number of erotic scenes which I found redundant. But the movie is great during the swan lake act. Anyway, this movie reminds me of someone who knows cultural dance. Hmmm the black fish!
Chu er
Went out to mini bai nian and bai shen (praying) today. And then meet jj and "the fish queen" for a little while. Hai! Eat and eat!!!! Think I gonnah burst of cholesterol or diabetes. Now my leg suddenly abit pain and I dunno why. I didn't walk that much or hurt them. I hope it is not diabetes. I must ban sweet drinks liao.
Feb 4, 2011
gong xi gong xi
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6