


I have got so mannnnyyyyyy things to buy! The things I bought just start to arrive every week, be it collecting it personally from singpost, or just from my letter box.
Every week is like xmas to me. Just look at the attached image, the tonomoly egg pore tightening is wrapped so nicely... and girly as well. It is just like a christmas gift lor. Seller also give me various samples for some other products =))))))) anyway, I finally bought my first externql hdd after kiv it for so many god damn years.
And... my 30 pack facial mask alsp arrived liao. Sp scary siah, first time I received mask that come in carton box. Ok nah shared between my mom and me leh. So not that spendthrift lor. Hur hur =X
Well, I need to restrict myself for some time le. This few wks cannot shop. Yesh... weeks... Must REN! And cannot ren too long. Ppl already predicted that end of world is in may... so! Must enjoy~ lol. Weeks of "fasting" should be enough la
Mar 12, 2011
confession of a shopaholic
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6