Mar 19, 2011

The plane CRASHED

We were on our way to watch some performance. I was being dragged actually. I fall asleep during the longggg journey by bus, it was the worst ever decision made. At some point, I woke up and look around, and witnessed the worst ever situation I can come across....

The plane was flying very low range. Damn low I should say. From my observation, doesn't seems like it is landing at any of the airport, more like going to crash! I was right! The plane did "jerk" while flying in the air. And I see it coming.... towards
... our.... direction. Gosh!!! It crashed! Crashed at yhe field near to a petrol station. Its turbine engine shoot out and hit the petrol station. Then a loud explosion, which in turn, left the window screen of the bus shattered into pieces. The scene is a total madness and complete chaotic. People are crying for help, women screaming about, the sound of dazzling flame. luckily my mom and I are still safe and sound, just a few injuries caused by the shattered glasses.

My sixth sense told me this place is not safe. I shouted to everyone to leave straight away. This time, I was the one to "drag" my mom. Soon after we left that broken down, we were "welcomed" by another incoming plane! O.o all of us stoned, as if our feet were glued. The plane came crashed into the bus. And the broken pieces flew towards us....

Mmmm.... eeeee.... mmmmm.... sound of the drilling and hammering of wall surrounding the environment. I was on my bed. So.... its just nothing but a dream.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6