Apr 10, 2011

convocation - on the way...

*dee dee dee dee* sooo lazy to wake up early in the morning. I dun wake up that early for my everyday work lor. 6am @_@!!! The worst is meeting ah mah at clementi mrt... this imply squeezing with people from all over the world in that pathetic train.... (alright, I'm over exaggerating.

(The never ending morning drama)
Ever since i have changed my job, it has been a long time since I travelled by train during the morning rush hour. Of course I treat it as fortunate. Well, as a singaporean, I can never escape this. Friday's morning travelling to clementi proved this, and it seems like 让我一次看个够。

people are all swarming in and forgotten about basic manner. All they have in mind is to get in! A youngster was trying to get in by all means, maybe he has his own reasons? However his act lead to unhappiness of a auntie who looks sick (she was wearing a mask). That was the last spot that she could get at that moment, but it is rather obvious that the youngster became the bad guy that snatch her spot. She started yelling at the "bad guy". "Damn idiot bastard! You young bugger! Arghhh! Fool!!! U are totally bastard!.... " the doors closed, but her ranting continues.

Next, is another case that involved everyone in the train. This is seriously worst than a breakdown train. Someone farted! And is a extrenely smelly one. Rrrrrr! The fresh air is already insufficient due the over crowded train, and that stupid dunno who still fart. This is like killing us slowly. Well, the expression and reaction of everyone is rather funny. Is either, act as if nothing happen, look left and right to guess who is the culprit, covering their nose... seriusly, that someone should have just alight the train and fart lor. If I know who that guy is... I will stuff air freshner into his ass. Damn inconsiderate fart-ters... next is a joyful incident that happens at the interchange platform. A guy came out from the train at a very fast pace, however he slip and fell, but tge way he fell is kua zhang. His leg just went stretch open machiam like doing stretching exercise. But what I think we can learn from him is the way he gets himself up, is cool! But of course there are some pre conditions - you should have a lot of things, u need to have guys' medium length hair. After he slip, he stone for 2secs, he then swiftly drag his feet in, at the same time, sway his hair a bit, acted as if this is a cat walk....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6