Finally... finally I'm going on leave tomorrow for my big day (supposed to be). But, somehow I don't have the feel... well, tomorrow is my convocation ceremony. Another "finally" to best describe my feeling. I'm a graduate for like a few thousands years, more then half a year in exact, and now den able to reach that final stop of UNI LIFE.
Initially I plan not to attend this ceremony, as I have already got my actual cert, and therefore it is nothing but a costume party. Ha! Wearing that harry potter alike robe (regalia). But it seems like ah mah is the one that wanna have the feel. Hmmmm. =/
Anyway, part of the team went for a meeting at goong. I'm glad I not required to attend. Is like a slaughtering house over there. Ihow kannah shoot, our "super admin" kannah shoot indirectly, and our poor lead is the main chop board for the day. One sentence to described - kannah shoot up down left right! It seems like they are very particular about everything. Hai~ dun wanna go into the details.
Lead gping on leave for next two weeks. I was supposed to go also... but can't be both of us go bah, or else super admun and <----- will cry together! Hai~ dunno how are we going to die during the coming two weeks. Hope ihow won't arrange meeting for us and do stupiak things. Pray... xiaoming let's pray together
Apr 7, 2011
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6