I'm not going to talk about paranormal activities... perhaps is more towards health issues? I dunno what to say~ But I'm sure the things that I'm going to tall about, do happens to some of you as well.
Have you ever wake up in the middle of your sleep, as if something just "shocked" your body, and your body seems like bounced up due to that force? I'm not sure what is the term to this, let's just call it... "The sudden wake up call!"
This morning, I was peacefully sound asleep, and was still dreaming about... i cant remember anyway. What happened was that, in the middle of my dream, something just strike my mind.
"YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!"
And becaues of this, i woke up in "terror" immediately, as if i'm a zombie that comes alive in split seconds, not taking any own sweet time. But after scanning around the surrondings, it was still a DARKNESS NIGHT, 2 hours to my alarm's screaming at the top of his voice.
I felt as if i'm one of the villagers in the childhood story of "狼来了!" And my brain is that kid, who's always yelling "the wolf is coming". My body have been cheated by my mind! Rrrrr Biggest Liar!
Anyway, it's not always this type of sentence that was broadcasted in Momo's body shopping centre. Sometimes they can be....
"TODAY IS UR WORKING DAY!"
"LESSON LESSON LESSON!!!"
"U've forgotten to....!"
These are all the main reasons that i will jumped out of bed when i'm older. Back to the days when i'm much younger. I just wake up for
"... ... ... (No Reasons)"
"I'm scared.... It's so dark..."
"muscle contracted! I'm in pain!"
Moral of the story? Not very sure either, because i'm not specialist in this field. Looking on the more logical scientific side, perhaps the mind is not coordinating well with the body. On the other side..... i dun wanna comment. Tooooooo "Paranomic" liao