Yesterday, at witch hour, I killed hundreds of ants which somehow surrounded my bed. They've formed a path, starting from my window to the shelves, which they created a massive stop over in one of my mini drawer (The scene is crazy! all you see is black tiny tiny "sesame" crawling around in that drawer, because of this I threw everything away).
After that stopover, they made their way down to the "floor" level, and started crawling from the area near the bed frame, then towards the end of the bed, and make a huge turn approaching towards the other end of the bed frame (which i personally find themselves stupid for doing so).
They then head towards the cabinet, and made their way to the DaRuan and crawl towards my mom's room....
My mom is the better kind souls. she talked to them and urge them to leave by this morning. well...... i'm the murderer..... I KILLED THEM WITH SAF INSECTS REPELLENT!!!
I think they are all "burnt" alive, "squash" by my tissue paper, washed away by water... i think they will come haunt my room liao.
I NEED TO GO FOR CONFESSION