I have been dreaming about End of the world/Earthquake for three different nights. For the first night, I think i'm in some vacation trip. There were beautiful sceneries, nice weather, blaa blaa blaa blaa... and everything was perfect.
It all started to happen when I'm in the water park. I was "skating" down this huge water park facilities, where there are several obstacles to go through.... in the mid of sliding down, the earth is trembling, and a ground seems to be tear apart by some great forces. the slide just started slowly sink into the ground..... and so am i.....
For the second night, I'm back this water theme park again. but this time round, am situated at another side of an..... island? Again.... beautiful sceneries, nice weather blaa blaa blaa.... and every thing was perfect.
This time round, i can see cable cars tower are somewhere right in front of me. and from my dreams, it seems like i have just touch down on the island by cable car. And i'm walking down the stairs, towards a visitor centre? Suddenly, the earthquake strikes, and i can feel that i'm loosing my balance. The sky suddenly just turn greyish, and seems to be getting even darker. lightnings can be seen, and they are striking the opposite smaller islands. i'm running away from all those high pillars that are supporting the cable cars' track. I'm running... running.... running....
Finally, the third nigh. This time round, i'm in a city area, a very developed city with plenty skyscrapers. Once again, the earth quake strikes again. the ground trembles, building seems to be swaying. (if building sways, that mean something must be very wrong..... this looses their foundation. o.O) once again, i'm running away from those about to topple building. I'm running, running and running..... scanning for a safest place....
I totally dun understand the meaning of this... A sign of End of the world is nearing? Or.... i may happen during one of my vacation trip...... or my brain is telling me that this is the things that i wanna do most before end of the world? Hmmmmm...