Nov 17, 2011

Cry Cry

This is a month of kpop indulgence for Singapore!!! 2PM, SNSD, TVXQ are staging their concert from mid November onwards. Also not forgetting the MAMA awards, where a couple other kpop artist, girl band and boyband will also be here. pretty crazy isnt it? We cant be attending all of these event, it will a huge burnt in your pocket. Well, I have made up my mind, whether am I able to watch 2pm concert will all leave to fate. If i'm destined to see 2pm in real live action, I will be able to see them this saturday. If i'm not fated to see them, then i shall just CRY at home lor.


Anyway, B2ST is attending MAMA. Thankfully!!!!! or else i dont even know i go there for what... sit there 4 hours w/o any opportunity to catch a glimpse of my favourite kpop group.... but T-ara is not attending MAMA due to their hectic promotion schedule. T.T CRY!! CRY!!



Anyway, this dance rehearsal video is worth to watch. nice and swift dance movement.