Nov 21, 2011

" Differentiation "


I have been watching backdated tvb drama  (公主嫁到) from morning till now, and i have finally finish it after so long. I have d/l  this drama since last year  Guess what?  After listening to Cantonese for one whole day, i think i have went sort of crazy!!! I have switched to my mio tv, and the channel is now airing running man, which is korean language variety show, but.... i'm still hearing cantonese!!!!! Initially i  thought i forgotten to switch off my speaker, but this is not the case, becoz my pc audio output is connected to my tv. so at one time, there can only be one audio, either from the pc channel or the miotv channel, and can never be both....

Now im watching it, but i still can spot cantonese o.O my brain went crazy liao, i really cant differetiate korean and cantonese.