Oct 28, 2010

Another day in the bank - Part 1

Hor!!! for goodness sake, all those ppl from the country of "only know how to smile and say yes sir or yes mdm, but not able to handle their job with efficiency or give accurate info", PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!! I'm shocked! angry and dissatisfied with P**B with regards to my IBanking "application".

This afternoon, I was on my way to P**B to settle the Ibanking secure device (please refer to my previous post - Sent to who?). I approached the reception counter, and explained to the counter staff my case....

momo: Hi! I would like to request for a Internet Banking secure device.
counter staff (an auntie): New application? (stern face)
momo: I guess so... well, actually ..... repeat the whole thing again (please also refer to my previous post - Sent to who?)
couter staff: join the queue. (still stern face)
momo: (P.S)WAH LIEW EH! I know you are working in the bank! but can you please at least give me a smile. Dun give me that damn stern face, as if like I owe the bank 10mil dollars and I cant pay back a single penny! siah lah!!!! I just felt like spreading butter and maple syrup on that auntie face at that very moment! her face just look like HOTCAKES! Brown and Biii Biii (flat) eh~

As most of you know, joining the queue is like putting one leg into the coffin! the waiting time is so unpredictable and your estimation of timing just go haywire. the seconds is like minutes, and minutes is like hours, and you feel like pushing everyone away from the queue. Well, my 35minutes of waiting is entertained by this group of people - a girl, her brother and her mother

Sister (around 10 yrs old): Huey!!! come here!
Brother (around 1 or 2 yrs old?): hurhurhur *giggle around* playing with that.... queue stick?
Sister: You better come here huh! (act like she is some 30 yrs old auntie... in actual face, she dress very auntie like and her expression is VERY AUNTIE!!) I beat you I tell you!
Brother: *still hack care the sister, his movement is like some hyper active kid who had just ate plenty of sugar*
Sister: bloody idiot! *pull the brother over to her side and warn him again* you better be quiet!!!
momo: *standing behind the sister* wah liew! 10 yrs old kid behave like some 30yrs old auntie. what is happening to S'pore youngsters nowadays?! can't wait to grow old huh?
Brother: *suddenly very active again, giggle again, den hug his sister's leg, den act like some dog trying to "mate" with human leg*
momo: (P.S) aiyo! YAO XIU lor!!! who teaches this little brat to do this? public leh! damn paiseh siah! WHERE IS THEIR MOTHER?!
Sister: HUEY!!! idiot!

---- suddenly another bank staff (also an auntie) approached that siblings -----

bank staff (queue): Hi! are you doing any withdrawal?
Sister: Ah.... Er.... No!
bank staff: Oh... and you are here for...?
Sister: I want to put money inside *then point at the bank account booklet*
momo: (P.S) WAHAHAHAHAHAH! put money inside?!!! (I know I don't speak perfect English, but it is really funny when you heard people said that!) WAHAHAHAHAH! Deposit lah! xiaomei!

---- out of a sudden, the mother of this siblings also appeared out of nowhere ----

mother: 什么huh? 什么huh?
bank staff: 你是?
mother: oh! 我是他们的mother啦!你问什么huh?
bank staff: 我是问你的女儿需不需要提钱,如果要提钱的话,你们需要填这个withdrawal slips...
mother: oh! 没有啦!没有啦!我们是要问有关保险的东西
bank staff: 那你就不用这张纸了 =)

---- mother walked away, the bank staff(queue) stand aside ---

Sister: *about one minute later this sister asked the bank staff lady a question* That paper is for what huh?
Brother: still very hyper !
bank staff: Beg your pardon... =) *fake smile*
Sister: huh? Errr.... that paper is to take money out huh?
momo: (P.S)WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! take money?! Withdrawal! Withdrawal! aiyo! can you stop behaving and talk like some auntie?
mother: *out of nowhere appeared again!* 什么huh? 什么huh?
bank staff: Oh! 你女儿问我这是不是提钱用的。
momo: (P.S) HAIYO! feel like slapping this mother! If you not feeling safe that your daughter is queing on your behalf. PLEASE QUEUE YOURSELF INSTEAD! stop walking front and back, here and then keep asking what huh what huh. TSK!
mother: 要死lor! 小孩子啊!不可以给他知道太多!现在的小孩子很厉害呀!
bank staff: =) *fake smile* then walked away
momo: WAHAHAHAHA! i guess the bank staff can't stand this family also.

Sister: 跟你讲ah,改天我长大了hor,我就要去做工!
mother: looking at the little brat(brother), and should be listening to what her daughter said bah~
momo: wah! the most is only 10 years old only, already so..... "ambitious"
Sister: 我十五岁liao hor,我要去 McDonald's 做工!
momo: HUH?! I take back my previous word "ambitious"... Mac? I thought who you wanna be siah!
Sister: Hor? Hor? Hor?
Mother: 等你长大才讲啦!
momo: (P.S) very typical answer from Singapore mom! Please slap your daughter and ask her go somewhere better to work! 3.25 may be nothing... but i think there is really somewhere better! at least please wake her up from that very "ah beng ah lian" dream. That environment is simply just a gathering of the muds, bengs and lians. Hor! Sorry if my words is too harsh. But I'm just speaking the truth...
Sister: herh! 不可以给didi知道我有那么多钱,不然改天残liao!
momo: *peep at the bank booklet of hers* o.O HUH?! HUH?! HUH?! $123.17 alot meh?! my one year ang bao is more than this leh! At your age, i have got more than what you have now, but i still dun feel i got plenty of money. errr.... I know I shouldn't Kua Sway this girl, though I have not much savings now, but i just feel like slapping this girl. since she like to act older, her mother should wake her up and face the reality. Aiyah! but looking at this mother, i feel that she also won't know how to "educate" her child. for that 35 minutes of waiting in the bank, this mother keep on kaypo-ing here and there, disappearing here and there... haiyo!

to be continue...