Sep 1, 2011

Have anyone told you that...

Remember about that time when I told some of my close friend that I may have major and critical health issues... the enlarged liver incident? Now, I started to DOUBT (surely and double confirm) on the professionalism of that stupid "chocolate" doctor.


I was chatting with my colleague, Miss J at the lift lobby, and both of us saw a poster on free health screening organised by our company. Because of that, it relate me back to my employment medical checkout quite awhile ago. I told her about that issue which that chocolate doctor brought up to me.

Guess what? She also have the same kind of issue but a different illness. The doctor told her that she has irregular heart beat. AND..... the sentence that the chocolate doctor used/use always started with this...


HAVE ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT.....

What does this shows?! She is always very uncertain about the diagnosis. 2 years ago, she told her "Have anyone told you that...." 2 years later, she told me "Have anyone told you that...." again, and I'm not sure how many other victims out there.

So I would like to tell ya....


HAVE ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT..... YOU SHOULD QUIT?!