Sep 2, 2011

A little longer...

Ever since the last PC Show, I have been thinking of whether to buy a tablet. What triggers me to buy? Having a tablet is always what I have desire to have due to it usefulness. You can read ebooks with it on the go, not having the need to bring whatever books with you, everything thing is in there (if you remember to save a copy in ur tablet). Secondly, besides reading favourite books of yours, you may even choose to watch videos if reading a too boring, especially while going for a overseas trip. Thirdly, the weight of this device is so much lighter then a notebook. Well, and most of the battery life it offers is much more longer then a notebook.


Owning a tablet may be great, but they are expensive, especially for a 3G version. To me, this is a piece of device that is what I want, perhaps still not to the extent that is essential for me to buy or I REALLY NEED IT. My workplace is just a mere 10 minutes journey or at most 20 minutes. There's nothing much i can do with it in 20 minutes. Perhaps i should just wait a little longer... Moreover, I'm also rather indecisive on which tablet to buy too... whether to buy a 3G or a WIFI only version. Asus Transformer? Galaxy Tab? or even other models (I will never own an Ipad, as i always find it stupid on the fact that flash is not supported)

Alright, *pat myself*.... I shall wait a little longer. Shall buy myself edible bird nest instead. Wahahaha!