Oct 18, 2011

Finally... The d day is here...


The d day for the system where all our team mates have nightmare on is finally here. After a long battle, we have finally reached one of the critical date. The word is "finally". if nothing goes wrong, all our efforts is worth it. one the other hand, if anything goes wrong, or the customer's rep went crazy and decided to halt the deployment.... then.... doomz! it's gonna be another long battle with no ending!

10 hours later is the deployment liao ~ starting to feel nervous and sian. sianz is because I need to wake up at 4am and make my way to data farm, while nervous is.... if anything goes wrong, I need to resolve it immediately. all the butterflies are nowe breeding in my stomache. the worst is I gonna stuck with ihow at data farm!!!! too bad we really got no where to place ihow le. wherever he is, hey cant be of much help. as hey knows they place well, he is just with me just to give me "route" directions if necessary.

once again, I hope the ppl up there cant ke lian us and help us out. xiao ming ~ need your paranormal power in someway too...