Oct 16, 2011

My Firs Experience as the Groom's Brother

I got mixed feeling now. I don't quite like the idea of getting married due to all the hassle and bills that cost a bomb!~ But somehow throughout the whole process, you get to feel that joy and blissful feeling. Perhaps that is due to the blessings from relatives and friends and perhaps also the couple's ancestors. Anyway, today's main characters (the couple) is a loving couple who pak tor since their JC days.....

Let the pictures do the talking (because I'm rather tired to type now LOL!) Pictures speaks a thousand words. Anyway, this is also the first time I became "Brothers" in my 26 yrs of life. Really very gong gong and dunno what is going on. Must also thanks those rather experience sisters for 手下留情, they really treat us not bad during the Gate Crashing Game. Somehow I'm rather guilty, because it seems like I did nothing much~ =X

Preparing to set off to Bride's Home

The Groom and Brothers (before gate crashing)

Suan (sour) Tian (Sweet) Ku (Bitter) La (Spicy)

Hot ah!~

Another obstacle~

"Justin Bieber" and the dancers~ more like chinese dance. LOL!

All the movable "Props" at JJC for photo taking
The lovely couple

The place where they first met

The couple and the Ah Beng and Ah Lian Classmate

See! The props are really self movable

Tug War - Don't be together lah!

Aiya~ better be together lah!

En ai right?
So retro~
Dreamy dreamy~
One of my job that I'm probably best at~ LOL!