Oct 5, 2011

Yesterday night, I was thinking about some sensitive issue... I was thinking "What if my so-and-so passed away suddenly? Will that implies to Home Alone forever in my case?"


And this morning, I received a whatsapp message that someone's so-and-so passed away. Frankly speaking, I was shocked at first, and I believed everyone is, as no one knows what had happened previously. When comes to this kind of situation, I really not sure how to express my condolences and not knowing how to express it in words. Sometimes i feel that a hug may express everything, but as an Asian, me as well as anybody that I know usually don't do that so often. Like the Hokkien's saying "Giah Pai Seh".

Today is also my third day after the long and suffering run. Yesterday is still okay, with a bit of ache. Today is terrible~ every steps i made is a pain. The way I walk is as if i'm stumbling my feet. Perhaps I should really exercise more often now and then. I have lead a rather "healthy" lifestyle for the passed 3 days. I totally taken away the dinner from my diet, and replace it with fruits. My weight really went down but approx 0.8 kg~ Hope I'm not seeing the wrong thing.

Last but not least, i need to stop imagining things~ or is that indirect sixth sense?