3rd week in my temp job. all i can say is perhaps i should consider in changing my name.
though my name is already in the corporate database and i do have my own extension no., email and blaa blaa blaa, but when i call out..... my name is reflected as Wendy Poh.... gosh! I'm wendy? some address me as wendy the moment i picked up the phone, some even thought i am really wendy. I think my voice too feminine liao lah..... But, something came across my mind. I actually take over another guy with the name of KL... what happened to him for the past 6 months? his line was reflected as Wendy all the while? HUh? Anyway, some also address me as KL, they thought I'm him. hmmm....
for the past two weeks, internal mail depatch uncle always address me as Jamie. -___-"'.
and today, he change my name to a more manly name... jimmy....
perhaps i should just change my name to Jim? easier to pronounce also. Somehow i just find it so difficult to pronounce Jay...aims... (james)