Jun 2, 2010

I'm so nervous about tomorrow

Haiyah... today will be the last day of my precious holiday, and tomorrow will be the day I once again step into the working society for the money!

I am nervous about stepping into a new environment and meeting and dealing with new people. And I seriously hate this kind of feeling. To overcome the nervousness, I have tried everything - jogging (actually is the ipt haha!), yesterday's k session, watching my favourite variety shows, listen to my favourite music. but it seems like all these doesn't help to ease my tension at all. I assume this kind of feeling is a norm right? Not everyone can remain bubbly when we work in an "alien" environment.

What to do? tomorrow still have to put up a brave front walk into that 'wulu' place with confidence, putting my best foot forward even though my feet may barely summon enough strength and courage to move. I just hope i wont turn out like some door mat where everyone can damp their petty errands on me.

I know what are my weaknesses. I'm just like one of those "掉起来卖的人" who often keep to myself or may not even take the initiative to get to get to know the people. What will others think about me? must be hao-lian and blaa blaa blaa. HELLO! i'm just shy ok? ha! Even though I do have a few years of working experience, and everywhere have ever worked was new at one time... BUT i'm just a normal human ok!!!! I have my rights to be nervous.... (hmm... so unlike me hor?)

Madam mercy ah! Please bless me by allowing me to have supervisors and peers that are understanding and accommodating and not some selfish and back stabbing morons! Xiaoming ah, please be by my side tomorrow...