Dear Dua Pek Gong,
This is a difficult email for me to write but many avenues seem to have been closed to me, so I hope you can take the time to read about the hardship that I am currently facing.
My savings in various bank account is currently insufficient to meet my monthly living expenses. After deduction of monthly "installment" payment to "SingPhone", "Public Transport Union", "Garment Special Tribe", etc. I have barely enough to pay my membership fee to "Ministry of Entertainment". The rising of living expenses even worsen my financial situation. Besides, I still have "outstanding bills" for the "Book Cake" Tax left "unsettled".
On top of that, I am the only son, and I have an "old age" mother to "support". We are doing our best to maintain afloat, but it doesn’t even come close to the amount for us to "think positive".
With your help (be it a finicial aid from the Chai Sheng Ye Financial Institute or Guan Yin Mah BoBee BoBee Fund), I am sure our family will be able to overcome this difficult situation. If you require any documents (such as bank statements, receipts, etc) that will prove my hardship at this moment, please feel free to contact me via Singapore Duo Duo Slips.
I am humiliated and ashamed for being in this position and have no choice but to ask for your help in this matter. Please review my case and lets work together to find the best solution to this situation.
Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
James Momo