Nov 30, 2010

more to come... teary eyes

Felt so sorry for one of One Piece character - Zoro. I dropped my tears for background stories of all Strawhat pirate crew except for Zoro. And I even shed tears for Robin on two consecutive episodes lor. This is crazy! Aiyah! Episode 19 de fault lor, I skipped that particular episode as I was not able to load it. Though i eventually get to watched it somehow, but i already roughly know what had happened. Therefore, the feel to "cry" is not there liao... Well, treat it as a chance to save my tears for one episode. HaHaHa!

Touching moments in One Piece that trigger my tears...

- When Shank save Luffy from the shark attack
- Nami's stabbed her arm and her struggle to free the village from Arlong
- Usopp's childhood story on why he always yell "Pirates!"
- when Sanji left the bartie restaurant
- Chopper's background and the part when he left the..."iceland" with Sakura all around
- When the pirates leaving Arabasta, showing the "X" mark to Vivi
- the friendship of Norland and Calgara and when the bell ring again in Skypiea
- The childhood days of Robin

Hmmm... I think there are more to come. =.= Rrrr... still got RT later. Sibei Sianzzz. but it seems like there will be a downpur later. And for the past few RTs that I have attended, it had been raining!!! Does RT stands for Remedial Training ro.... Raining Time? Something to ponder about!