Nov 4, 2010

where is your mommy?

Ermmm... at around 11plus, someone called my handphone. I'm sort of having a mixed feeling and puzzled. It may sounds eerie, sad, funny, "siao", absurb, or... Well, it depends on how you gonna interpret the conversation at the other end.

(*ring ring, ring ring*)

momo: (p.s) 6 4 0 0 8 8 6 _ ? duh? Xiang lai eh (whu's that)?

(*ring ring, ring ring*)

momo: (p.s) number doesn't sounds like from prudential or AIA leh...

(picked up and decided to answer the call)

momo: hello? ... ... ... ... hello?
caller: hello~ (is a kid)
momo: hello.
caller: er... hello? hello?~
momo: *有完没完啦!要 hello 几次 leh?* yesh?
caller: where is my mommy?~
momo: *why is some kid asking me for his mommy?* huh...?
caller: when is my mommy coming back?~
momo: o.O Erm... I think you have called the wrong number.
caller:... ... ... *kup dian whey(end the call)*

Recently, I have received plenty of wrong number phone calls - Looking for some cheena, lookinf for indian, looking for relative, looking for some company, etc. And this is the most ridiculous one, looking for mommy and asking me when is his mommy going back. I didn't think alot at that moment, but now when I think of it... it has plenty of "meaning".

what if his mom is gone, as in she might not return forever? Perhaps he is unable to cope with it., and that is why he is calling around to look for his mom, so she can return home soon?

What if his mom disappeared, as in she ran away from home to be with another man? Perhaps he cannot understand why his mom ran away, and he calls around in search of his mom?

what if his mom is a single mom, and she feels the burden of looking after a kid? Perhaps his mom is not answering any of his calls, and he feels no one to share his "feelings", and that is why he is calling around to ask for mom.

what is his mom is with a uncle, and will be his step father? and he mistaken me as his step-father?

what if his mom is gone and so is he? Then.... I'm talking to a "person" from another "world"... AHHHH!!!!!

what if he is really some distance relative of mine, and he called the wrong number? wouldn't it be wierd that I don't even know my relative's residential number. But looking at the trend now, very few people will know each other residential number. Well, I think one day if i die alone at home, no one will even know I'm gone also. No one will know how to contact me man! Ha!

what if this is some prank call that is making fun of me and testing my reaction?



Hmmm.....

think I shall just classify the call as this last category - SORRY! WRONG NUMBER! Anyway, I hope that kid have found his mommy by... now.