Nov 4, 2010

The tone is impt!

Currently I'm watching a korean variety show called Mak Ban Shi (Idol Maknae Rebellion). If I'm not wrong, Maknae is a term that is used to describe the youngest in the group. Anyway, there is part of the show that i find it damn hilarious! It is not only funny, but also teaches us something else at the same time - never never 读死书 (不知道变通,认为书上怎么说就是什么). Just look at the question stated below.

Subject:
A honest life (Sort of "好公民" in our local context)

Question:
I spilled my friend's drink when I was passing it. what should I say to calm my friend?

Options:
1) i did nothing wrong
2) you should have drunk your milk quickly
3) Ya! you should have placed the leftover milk in a safe place
4) it spilled because you put the milk on the edge of the table
5) I'm so sorry, I spilled the milk because i was clumsy

Since this question is based on honest life (好公民), and from the options provided, most of us should have choose no 5. BUT!!! we I noticed that, the way you talk or voice the sentence out really make a BIG difference. Look at the clip I have uploaded!



Like what dongho said, this MC is great! hahaha