Jan 19, 2010

C-N-Y is coming! 改变自己?

It seems that not many of us are aware of this... CNY is around the corner! Isn't it scary?

How close and scary can it be? Let's take an example of a scary movie - The Ring. Imagine how Sadako crawls out of the well and finally out of the impenetrable television set. This is how scary CNY can be!

It is only less then 4 weeks away and I'm still "trying hard" putting on fats here and there. Arghhhh!!! I just can't forgo my cravings for food.... food.... and food. Not only that, my skin is in its terrible state now. Skin is peeling, acne is forming, and Face is rotting... ... STILL....LOL. Hmmm.... One of these few days I should consider about the 'diet detoxification' in order to change my current state.

Another issue to troubled about is my CNY shopping list. Initially, I'm planning to buy a shirt, one more pair of shoes, pants and some accessories. But..... a moment ago I then recall that I have no excuses to buy another shoes and shirt. I forgotten that I actually own a new pair of Alibaba shoes. To make the matter worst, I already have 3 shirts! This is so Chi Ba Bomb leh! I'm so reluctant to amend my shopping list or change my "mindset". Haiyo~