I never really believe that the word "Kum Gong" will be use on me. Actually I don't wanna believe that I'm one of the few Kum Gong Kia.
Recently, me and my friends were chatting about the "cult-following" Iphone and the various mobile data plan that are offered by different Mobile Service Provider (MSP).
Below is the conversation that we have, with regards to mobile data plan usage.
Friend YH: I'm thinking of changing phone for this CNY.
Momo: Oh! Which phone are you "eye-ing" on?
Friend YH: Not sure. As long as the phone allows me to make phone calls, sms... I'm satisfied.
Friend K: Then why don't you just stick with the sort of "AhMee" phone you are holding on to?
Friend YH: Don't want lah. Very loose face one liao lor. Till now still using "Ahmee" phone.
Friend K: Den perhaps you might wanna spend your cash on Iphone?
Momo: eeeeee..... Cult-following iphone again. Don't follow the crowd~
Friend YH: Iphone is just too modern for me lah. hahaha! I don't need such a good phone. BTW, IMHO! You will never be able to surf the net till ya hit the maximum bundled usage data rate lor! Don't ya think so?
Momo: By surfing net, downloading songs, surfing youtube on the phone lor...
Friend K: Why would you wanna surf youtube through the phone when ya already got something call laptop?
Momo: But you have the luxury of surfing it anytime and anywhere. You can surf it in the restroom, surf it while lying on the bed.... You also have the convenience of not bothering about all that electrical switches. it is rather troublesome for shutting down your pc!
Friend K: Switching off those few electrical switches doesn't take that much of strength~!
Momo: I admit that I'm just lazy.
Friend YH: Surfing youtube thru the phone is actually not a bad idea, but the problem lies with the screen. It is soooooo small!
Friend K: I think the main concern how to use up the data usage, so that the payment you made every month doesn't goes wasted.
M