Aug 24, 2011

FULL OF SHIT

Started to feel frustrated with whatever that is happening, all the catching of shit, stiring of shit, throwing of shit and clearing of shit... All these resulted me ending up feeling damn tired, especially knowing that I don’t have any options - I STILL HAVE TO SETTLE THAT SHIT.

I started to feel like I'm a victim and that there is nothing I can do. No matter what I have done, they are all still bull shitting through their way. These two days I'm feeling damn moody about everything, and I think my team lead has observe it as well. He msn me to ask whether am I alright, did something happened all is it about work. Well, what am I suppose to say?

"I HATE ALL THESE CRAP, WE COULD JUST SIMPLY SAY NO TO THEM AND STOP ALL THESE SHIT FROM HAPPENING? WE ARE NOT OBLIGE TO DO ALL THESE FOR THEM! THEY ARE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LAY OUT THEIR REQUIREMENTS TRUTHFULLY!!!! WE CAN'T BE REPEATING ALL THESE SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHY DIDN'T U OR IHOW JUST SAY NO!"

I'm felt so sicked that I have applied for urgent leave. I'm not trying to runaway from SHITS, I just simply cant stand it, I see no ending to it. I'm still repeating what I have been doing when supposedly it should have been ended quite awhile ago.

CLEARING THE REAL SHIT IS MUCH MORE SIMPLER!