Was watching kangxi (yesterday's episode), and it was about what some artists have phobia and are afraid of. Some things that they have phobia of may sounds ridiculous, but it somehow brought back memories on one of the phobia that I once had.
Well, I once have phobia of watermelon. Pretty odd right? The moment someone serve a plate of water melon or mention that word, i must "SIAM" or make my way to the gents. 
There actually is a story behind it, and it happened when i was around the age of 9? (around primary 3)...
It was new year, and as usual, grandma cut fruits for all of us. Nothing, except water melon for that night's "fruit tasting" session. As I was sibey "tam jiak" at that age, i ate plenty of watermelon. Not sure how much i actually ate, but it just made me fell sick that very night! I suspect my stomach got too full, and for that whole night i kept vomiting. Ever since, that "awful" taste of water melon kept haunting me for about 5 or 6 years.
I know it sounds absurd. And should blame myself for being too "tam jiak", instead of pushing the blame on watermelon. But you know? water melon has got this very strong watermelon smell. Especially when you eat it till that white-green part. That taste of the juice is erm.... how to describe? If it was in the past, i might use "euw~" to describe it. And now? Hmmm.... they are... usually bland lor. LOL!
For that 5 or 6 years, whenever someone mention watermelon to, it will remind me of that "awful" taste and I would have that feel of vomiting. Anyway, I manage to get over it during secondary sch days. I forgotten how and why I got over it. But if i did not remember wrongly, my first approach is to try it a little by a little, and never to eat too much.
Anyway, there is still some phobia that i can never overcome... clowns and cockroaches!!! EEEKKKK!