Dec 15, 2010

Sick enough to "die"

This late morning, i was awakened by the miserable feeling of my throat. Gosh! It is so dry that the it seems like having a drought in there! Since my body is also kinda warm, i thought it was due to the hot weather out there.

However, after drinking so many cups of water, the dryness just wont go away. The throat is constantly having "pain" and my body sort of feverish. It was then when my body have got some form of "pain", I noticed... I'm SICK!

Argghhh! my throat is BURNING! It is so "Gang Kor" (Xin ku in Hokkien). Is like something stuck there, and you have no ways to get it off. Thinking that taking some "pipa gao" and have a good nap might help, i went to do so. But NO LOR! After taking a nap, my throat is even TERRIBLE! I feel as if some chef is slicing your throat from the inside!!!! MY THROAT IS SOOOO DRY! MY THROAT IS BURNING!!! I feel like dying!