Cham lor! today is christmas eve, and tomorrow will be christmas le. I dun feel that festive mood leh. is just like another... cooling day? Santa still fails to visit me or comes to visit the town every year. I still don't see the reindeer in our hot climate country, and that makes me doubt whether they really exist.
I start to think christmas is not a day wish and wait for ur wish to be granted anymore. Hmmm... pretty sad right? Dun need to wish liao peep! I think it will be even faster just to get it done by yourself! LOL
Alright, no harm wishing anyway. LOL! Santa i want a lottery ticket that confirm strike! one piece of slip, very light one lah hor? it doesn't take up much of yours or reindeer's energy. WAHAHAHAHA! aiya! think you wont be sending it anyway lah, u r so busy every year. =X
Merry christmas to all~
yohohoho yohohoho~